MSc (Oxford), MA (Trieste & Udine)
- (2018) "Intuition and the mathematical practice", doctoral seminar at the Department of Mathematics in Torino, scheduled for the 11th of December
- (2018) "Intuition and higher mathematical cognition" at the Mathematical Cognition and Learning Society Conference, University of Oxford (Chair: Aaron Sloman).
- (2017) "The philosophical consequences of Gödel's incompleteness theorems", seminar at the University of Udine (Chair: Furio Honsell).
Work in progress
- "The role of intuition in mathematics", University of Udine & University of Trieste.
- "Intersection types and the inhabitation problem", University of Oxford.
- "La coerenza relativa dell'assioma di scelta", University of Torino.